University Center Student Resources

Information & Resources:

Our goal is to help you succeed and feel a part of the learning community at California State University, Chico. We have provided numerous resources for both prospective and current students at University Center, Redding.

Advising and Enrollment

Program Advising - Talk to your advisor and create an academic plan. The advisor for the Redding program is Kristina Brown, in the Business Student & Advising Services Office in Chico. She is available by phone (530-898-4480) or email.

General Education Pathways: An Upper-Division Requirement - Three courses are required to complete a Pathway. Three Pathways are available entirely online: International Studies, Gender and Sexuality Studies, and Global Development Studies. If you were admitted prior to Fall 2012 and completed a portion of your upper-division theme, you should read “Transitioning to a Pathway”. Be sure to complete Global cultures, US Diversity, and Writing Intensive requirements. Contact the Redding Coordinator for assistance. - Learn how courses from California community colleges transfer to Chico State.

Course Registration Procedures - For continuing state-support students.

Academic Planning Sheet - A checklist of the Graduation and General Education requirements.

Graduation Requirements - A detailed look at each of the nine graduation requirements.

Graduation Application - All about finishing up - know your filing deadline.

Commencement Information - You are welcome and encouraged to come to Chico to participate in your Commencement ceremony.

Getting Connected

IT Support Services - Information about your online accounts

Online Education - Your online learning environment

The Portal - Login to "The Portal" to access your classes

Technical Support - Get technical help from IT Support Services

Student Resources

Student Services - Financial aid, bookstore, library, access for students with disabilities

Frequently Asked Questions

If there is something we missed or if you have any questions, please contact us at or call us at 530-898-6105.

Accessibility Accommodations: If you need special disability accommodations for accessing any information on this website, please contact Professional & Continuing Education. For accommodations for an event, workshop, or online or on-campus class, please contact the Accessibility Resource Center.