General Academic Advising
We encourage you to contact the Academic Advising Programs staff as early as possible in your program and whenever you have questions about your degree progress:
Advising and Orientation (530-898-5712) for:
- General Education “Pathways” requirement advising and course planning
- Major and minor exploration
- Understanding graduation requirements
- GPA advising (including Academic Probation and Disqualification)
- Navigating polices, requirements, and opportunities
- Credit by examination
- Office Open: Student Services Center, Room 220, Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
- Drop-In Advising Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm
- Appointments are available, including telephone appointments
- Have a question but don’t have time to talk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Evaluations (530-898-5957) for:
- Your transfer credit from other institutions and how it meets CSU, Chico’s requirements
- Assistance with your Degree Progress Report to assure you have an accurate list of remaining graduation requirements, including General Education
- Applying to graduate (file one year in advance of your planned requirement completion date)
- Drop-in and telephone advising
- Have a question but don’t have time to talk? Email email@example.com.
Credential Services (530-898-6455) for:
- Qualifying for a California teaching or services credential. Call ahead for an advising appointment.
- Have a question but don’t have time to talk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.