Apply to University Center Redding
When Can I Apply?
NEXT APPLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
The application period for admission to the spring 2018 semester is expected to be August 1-31, 2017. For fall 2018, the application period is October 1-November 30, 2017.
Talk to an academic advisor today!
Prospective students apply for admission to a degree program and to the University on the CSU Mentor website. (Below are step-by-step instructions for filling out the CSU Mentor application.) The application fee is $55 and includes a complete evaluation of your transcripts.
For general application requirements for transfer students, please visit the Admissions Office website.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at 530-898-6322 or toll-free at 1-800-542-4426. The email address is:
To receive an email alert whenever an application period is announced or is changed, as well as detailed information about Redding programs, please fill out our Redding program information request form.
TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION BUT WANT TO GET STARTED?
If you wish to enroll in Redding courses for spring 2017 or fall 2017 as a non-admitted student, check out our Open University program. Open University allows non-admitted inidividuals to enroll in CSU, Chico courses (1) with the instructor’s permission, and (2) on a space-available basis. You may earn up to 24 units toward your bachelor’s degree through this program. At this time, space is usually available in all Redding classes.
Apply Online Through CSU Mentor
Applications for admission to Redding degree programs and the University are completed online through CSU Mentor, the University’s online admissions web site. The application fee is $55, which includes an evaluation of your transcripts.
Log on to CSU Mentor and follow these steps to apply:
- Select the Apply Online tab.
- Click on Undergraduate Admission Applications.
- Select the term (semester) you would like to start your degree. If you don’t have a CSU Mentor account, you will need to create one at this point.
- Once you have created an account, select California State University, Chico from the list of institutions. Click Start a New Application under the institution box.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Begin Application for CSU Chico. You will be asked to select Chico’s main campus or Redding Center from a drop-down menu.
- In the Intended Major drop-down menu, select “Bus Adm MGMT (Redding Center) BS.” This is usually listed near the top, but you may have to scroll down to find it.
- Follow the remaining instructions as directed. Additional help is available in the left-hand toolbar of CSU Mentor. The Help Movies link provides step-by-step illustrated instructions.