The American Language and Culture Institute administrative staff provide a full range of academic and personal advising. Assistance with academic planning, advice on housing options, and help with personal issues are available to you by our friendly, knowledgeable advisors and professional staff.
If you have an advising question please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call our offices at 530-898-6821.
All newly-admitted students attend an Orientation focusing on ALCI, the CSU, Chico campus, and the nearby downtown Chico area.
During Orientation you will:
- Register, pay tuition, and verify insurance
- Participate in placement testing
- Visit the Student Health Center
- Obtain a student photo identification card
- Open an e-mail/Internet account
- Learn about banking in the U.S.
- Tour the CSU, Chico campus and adjacent downtown area
Student Identification Card
Your CSU, Chico student identification card entitles you to use campus facilities including the library, Student Health Center, and computer labs with e-mail and Internet access. Also, you can receive discounted rates on event admission and ride the Chico area buses for free during the academic year.
Student Health Service
The mission of Student Health Service is to assist each student with their diverse healthcare needs in order to facilitate maximum academic and personal growth.